On Thursday 19th of July took place our fifth Sen2-Agri webinar. For this fifth edition, dedicated on in situ data collection, 27 participants were attending and 4 of them shared their experience on the subject.
You can find here below the agenda and the slides used as support.
If you would like the full presentation, you can download it here. Here below, you can also find the presentation split in sections.
- Generic introduction by Sophie Bontemps (UCL) — Download the slides here
A general overview of the Sen2-Agri system is given, highlighting the products it generates, its design and its operation modes.Sen2-Agri_5thWebinar_19July2018_GenericIntro
- Sen2-Agri: a continuously improving system – presentation of the v1.8.2 released on 16/07/2017 by Nicolas Bellemans (UCL) — Download the slides here
Presentation of the v1.8.2 released on 16/07/2017Sen2-Agri_5thWebinar_19July2018_Version182
- In situ data collection: experience sharing within Sen2-Agri community
We invited Sen2-Agri users having experience with field data collection campaign to share it with the Sen2-Agri community in the form of small talks of ~10min. This experience sharing allowed to range a variety of data collection techniques and in situ data sampling for crop classification purposes.
Four users kindly shared their experience:
- Rogerio Bonifacio from the VAM office at the UN-World Food Program (VAM-WFP) – Italy Slides here
- Lachezar Filchev from Space Research and Technology Institute – Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (SRTI-BAS) – Bulgaria Slides here
- Urs Schultess from International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT) – Mexico Slides here
- Souleymane S. Traoré from the Institut d’Economie Rurale (IER) – Mali Slides here
- Summary of the different data collection techniques and important challenges by Pierre Defourny (UCL) — Download the slides here