A training for beginners was organized on May, 31 at 12h30 GMT. This training lasted around 1h30. It included several presentations, each of them followed by open questions. It was intended for people that are not yet familiar with the Sen2-Agri system but consider to use it. The presentations addressed a general overview of the system with method and products presentation, system operation, installation and hardware requirements.
51 persons were attending this training.
Compared to the first training for beginners held in March, the sections of the training dedicated to system installation and operation were adapted to correspond to the new system version 1.8.1.
- Sen2-Agri overview and methods — Download the slides here
- Sen2-Agri system presentation and specifications — Download the slides here
- Sen2-Agri system operation — Download the slides here
- Sen2-Agri system installation procedure— Download the slides here
- Sen2-Agri system requirements— Download the slides here
- Sen2-Agri — Short In Situ collection introduction — Download the slides here