We are happy to announce you the availability of the new version 2.0.1 of the Sen2-Agri system. This version includes windows binaries for the L3A and L3B processors and solves the following issues:
- Upgrades from previous system installations when the first installed version was older than 1.8.3
- Corrections for SciHub downloads when sites are defined near equator or prime meridian
- Corrections for USGS queries according to the latest changes in the USGS responses
- Corrections for MAJA “MTD_ALL.xml is not valid according to JPI” issue
- PhenoNDVI processor corrections
- Updates of the L3B processor in order to handle during the scheduling also the unprocessed products since the start of the season, not only the ones from the last week
- Corrections for handling site polygons that have holes
- Update of the insert_l2a_product_to_db.py in order to support also L2A MAJA format
This version also includes the new GIPP file, delivered in the previous version 2.0.
Like the version 2.0, different procedures exist to update your system. We invite you to read the intructions here.