The Sen2-Agri team is very proud to announce you today the release of the version 1.8.1.
Almost identical to the version 1.8, released on 6 April, it fixed a small bug in the generation of multi-date (L3C) and fitted (L3D) biophysical variable products with the new L3B processor.
Major changes compared to the v1.7 are listed here below:
- New features on the Graphical user Interface (GUI), allowing you to:
- upload training in situ data and strata shapefiles
- delete site or season from the GUI
- filter output products by site, season, tiles or time period
- disable Landsat 8 (downloading and processing) for a specific site
- delete a scheduled job
- pause/resume/cancel and run a job
- enable/disable the download and processing for a particular site and season (bug fixed)
- New version of the L3B processor allowing to produce LAI – fAPAR – fCOVER and NDVI indices for Sentinel-2 images using an updated retrieval algorithm (not yet included by-default, but can be activated);
- New sen2agri-services application that is replacing the previous individual S2 and L8 downloaders (more info here)
The full list of added functionnalities/changes/fixed bugs/known issues is available in the Changelog section under the System download tab.
The system FAQ section reflects the elements of this new version.
To benefit from these improvements, take a minute to upgrade your system.
Stay tuned !
If you would like to be kept inform of our activities such as upcoming events, new system releases and project activities please register.
The Sen2-Agri team