Starting from November this year, regular webinars will be organized in order to communicate recent system evolutions, exchange on ongoing researchs or protocols, share user experiences, collect feedbacks, etc.
On Thursday November 30 took place our first Sen2-Agri webinar. Here below is the agenda and the slides used as support:
1. Sen2-Agri: what’s new since the final meeting in June 2017?: slides
2. Experiences sharing and users feedbacks on the use of the Sen2-Agri system by:
- International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT)
- World Food Program (WFP)
- Space and Research Intistute (SRI), Ukraine
- Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, Sudan
- Earth Observation Data Center (EODC)
Next webinar will be on Thursday 11 at 13h30 GMT.